District Communications Department
Welcome to PASD Communications Department
The PASD Communications Department supports students, staff, parents and community members through a strategic and creative approach to public and media relations, digital communications, Phantom TV, and internal and external information sharing.
The office is responsible for:
• Coordinating and overseeing public and media relations
• Developing and distributing official internal and external communications
• Creating and managing content on district website and social media accounts
• Publicizing school and district events, initiatives and successes
• Providing internal coverage and promotion of student activities and successes
• Producing district publications, electronic newsletters and other materials
Please contact us with any news-worthy items, requests for publicity, and "good news" about the Phoenixville Area School District.
Sandra Claus, Coordinator of Community Relations